Monday, January 4, 2010

Favourites of 2009: Part Four

Welcome to part four!































OPI In My Back Pocket -
This is my only orange creme in my collection and I really like it! My partner thought orange nails looked a bit funny, but it didn't bother him too much. lol.




















Essie Cute As A Button -
This polish brought out a love for peaches/apricots/mangoes I never knew I had. I think I might go and put this one on right now!




















OPI I'm OK, You're Bouquet! -
My partner really likes the name of this one hehe. I really like the shade because I haven't been able to get my hands on OPI's Make Love again. *ignore the heinous acrylics*




















OPI Shorts Story -
I really like this pink. It doesn't lean too blue or red. Sort of right in the middle.




















MAC Violet Fire - I think MAC did really well with this shade. Although it is very similar to OPI's Purple With A Purpose. Violet Fire just doesn't have that... frostyness to it. *ignore the hideous acrylics*

No comments:

Post a Comment