Tuesday, January 26, 2010

OPI Sugar Cookie Pink




















I think Sugar Cookie Pink was my favourite out of the Sweet Pink collection. Especially with such a cute name.


Sugar Cookie Pink is really different. It's like its highly pigmented and super sheer at the same time! Confusing aren't I?

I mean with a regular sheer polish you eventually get some sort of build-up but with Sugar Cookie Pink you only build up the pinkness, not the coverage. I am wearing four coats here.

It looks really pretty as just one or two coats as well. It gives your nails a healthy but cute glow to it.

Sugar Cookie Pink's formula was a little bit different, it went on a little bit thick but you really only need thin coats as you aren't going to get anymore coverage than the first coat. Plus Sugar Cookie is super glossy. Which I really liked!

I can tell I'll be wearing this one a lot :D


No comments:

Post a Comment