Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Skin MD Natural - Face, Hand & Body Shielding Lotion


This moisturiser was sent to me to review, so here it is!


WHAT IT SAYS ON THE BOTTLE:
"Exceptionally enhances your skin's hydrating and protective abilities."
"Far more effective than conventional moisturizers"
"Promptly absorbs, transforming the outer layer of skin into a hydrating invisible shield"
"Finest natural ingredients together in a quantum advance in skin hydration"
"Regeneration is fully realized within a few days"

Did you understand any of that? It reminds me of when I was at school on the computers having to type up a word document; and to make it not so repetitive I right clicked a lot of the words and changed them to a synonym so all my words wouldn't be the same.

ON THE FACE:
I used it firstly on my face because I find a lot of moisturisers are way too thick or sunblocky feeling for it to be comfortable. This Skin MD Natural stuff is very thin so it felt great on my face.

However when it came to applying liquid make-up, I could see brushstrokes all over my face. This usually never happens. However powder foundation seemed to work ok.

I didn't see any change regarding my acne scars or dry flaky pieces of skin.

ON THE BODY:
I used it pretty much only on my legs. My legs are very dry. It went on lightly and lasted the whole day. I didn't really notice a change in my legs and their dryness.

ON THE HANDS:
On the hands it reminds me of something my friend brought to school one day, it was supposed to be like a silicon covering for your hands to stop germs getting on them I guess but it was in cream form.

It gave a nice soft touch. Very silky.

OVERALL:
In all honesty it just felt like it gave me a thin soft coat on my skin. No way was it moisturising. There were no changes in my skin. Just a thin silky coating. But really, why would I want that?

I almost find it more irritating when I apply this on my hands as it feels like my hands and cuticles are super dry but they feel very soft. I think my hands are confused lol.

I usually dislike hand-creams as my hands tend to sweat a lot and it just irritates me to have that feeling of the sweat feeling trapped in a way with the hand-cream.

My boyfriend also trialed it. His skin is quite the opposite to me as my face is oily and his very dry. He liked how it made his face soft but thats about all it did. He also started to get a couple of spots and he rarely gets any.

I am sorry Skin MD Natural, but I do not recommend this product.

I'm not sure if you can tell in my photos but the 1st is supposed to be with out the cream, the second showing you what it looks like and then the 3rd with it rubbed in.


No comments:

Post a Comment