Thursday, March 11, 2010

OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender


Lucky Lucky Lavender is a beautiful pink with those cool lilac undertones. So loving this kind of colour at the moment.


I really wasn't blown away at it in the stand, but got it anyway. Wasn't amazed by it when I first tried it on either, but after wearing it for a full mani, I loved it. Still do. May wear this again tonight :)

I used just two coats here. The formula once again is impeccable. Not a single thing wrong with it!

This colour reminds me very much of CND Grapeade I had a little while ago, but I gave over 30 polishes to my classmates and tutor. My tutor got Grapeade and has worn it for two weeks straight on her tips and toes! :D I am so glad it was able to get that kind of love from someone else instead of sitting in my lounge.

Lucky Lucky Lavender also reminded me of OPI's Don't Think, Just Pink. But comparing them, Just Pink is a lot more red-er than Lucky.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment