Saturday, March 20, 2010

Nails for Autumn/Fall 2010


If you are one of those ladies who likes to match her nails to the seasons, this post is for you! If not, skip the words and enjoy the pictures :)

Personally I had never ever thought about matching colours of what I wear to the corresponding season until my make-up course. Usually I wear what I like which is Peach, Duck Egg Blue, Mint Green and Lavender or either White or Black. I suppose it just makes you feel that little bit more fashionable when you match :D

So colours for your nails in Autumn are rich velvety colours in Golds, Purples, Reds & Browns. I also like Peaches for a softer look, and also a soft Baby Blue to contrast with the Oranges, Bronzes and Golds.

(The polishes names are their file name.)
















No comments:

Post a Comment