Thursday, March 4, 2010

OPI Jade Is The New Black


I was so excited to see the Hong Kong stand just after it was set up. But when I went in for a closer look I was actually pretty disappointed. I held my finger under all of the shades on the display with the colours, and I didn't like any.


However we went into another store who had also had just set them up and they had a 3 for 2 deal on OPI products. So I had another look and Jade is The New Black was one of the few that stood out to me.

I have nothing like it. I like the dusty quality to it. The first time I wore it was with a new Peach cardi and I just fell in love with it. I thought I would have hated Jade, but no... quite the opposite. Usually I spring for the more minty greens.

The formula in this one is just so easy and crazy good. I haven't had a formula consistency like this from OPI in a LONG time. As I said with Bling Dynasty, this formula was consistent with all of the shades I got from the Hong Kong collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment