Tuesday, March 2, 2010

OPI Bling Dynasty


I would like to show you perhaps one of my absolute favourites from OPI's recent collection, Hong Kong.

Bling Dynasty.

What I love about it how incredibly reflective it is in the sun light. It is also a different kind of gold, a more... rustic, antique looking gold. And since my parents collect a lot of antiquey items, this colour gives me nice memories.

Also I loved the Chinese movie 'Curse Of The Golden Flower', Bling Dynasty definitely reminds me of the gorgeous golds they used. I also love their extravagant outfits and headpieces. Stunning.

This was only two coats here. I found the Hong Kong collection gave incredible coverage and all needed only two coats. Well, of the colours I got anyway :) They will be here shortly!

I think I may do Bling Dynasty as my next mani~!


No comments:

Post a Comment