Friday, March 26, 2010

MAC Liberty Of London: Nail Polish Swatches





















Blue India was very popular in the states and sold out so quickly. However, at the release party I went to, I think my mum and I were the only ones who paid attention to the polishes! So I don't think they will be quite as a big seller here.

BLUE INDIA

FORMULA
Was amazing! Best MAC formula ever! 98% coverage in the first coat. It was so smooth and creamy. I hope MAC produces more like this!

COLOUR
The colour of Blue India is sort of a dusty teal. But it doesn't have too much green in it, more of a blue teal. But definitely dusty. 

It is quite a universal colour too, I tried it on and loved it, same happened with mum. My hands are more neutral coloured with yellow tones around my cuticles where as mum has more red undertones. So I think it will work with multiple skintones.

VESTRAL WHITE

FORMULA
The formula for this polish was really... different. I've never come across something like this before so I wasn't too sure on what to do for it.

It felt like I was applying a cream polish but then it left weird streaks as matte polishes do when you put them on too thin. I had to use 3 coats to get it all evened out.

I feel a white ridgefiller would help with this.

COLOUR
The colour of Vestral White is not quite a stark white. More of a creamy white. Like it has a little bit of softness to it as apposed to OPI Alpine Snow but not quite as soft as say Zoya Lucy or OPI Time-less is More.

No comments:

Post a Comment