Monday, March 15, 2010

OPI Panda-monium Pink


Here is the last purchase from the OPI Hong Kong collection! I keep looking at the display but no other colours are calling out to me.


I just love creamy pinks like Panda-monium Pink. Just love them. I don't know what it is about it, I have a duvet that has flowers this colour and has been my favourite duvet ever since I was a little girl. I remember I always wore a dress that was this colour too... I was so jealous when I grew too big and my little sister started wearing it.

Oh! Also I may use this on my model when my class has to do a catwalk show. It is Alexander McQueen / Alice In Wonderland inspired. I am doing a classic White Queen and a McQueen inspired Rabbit. I also purchased MAC Saint Germain for her lips. Cute!

Back to Panda, the formula was really good. Consistent with the rest of the Hong Kongs I got.

Panda-monium Pink also looks great with China Glaze Glam.

Love love love!

No comments:

Post a Comment