Thursday, May 13, 2010

Orly Top 2 Bottom

I've been using this as my base coat and my top coat for my manicure since I got it last week and I can't believe how great it is!

My manicures have been lasting 3 days. I've never had that before! They would probably last longer I just get tired of looking at the same thing on my nails for 3 days :) I will have to give it a trial!

AS A BASECOAT
No staining or yellowing nails so far. No chips or peeling.

AS A TOP COAT
Works really well with Orly polishes, dries them as if I used Seche Vite. But with other brands like Essie, it doesn't quite dry it as quick. But I did an Essie manicure tonight and used Top 2 Bottom as my base and Seche for the top coat and it's dried quickly.

OVERALL
I think I will have to buy a full size bottle of this stuff. I'm just blown away. I usually don't care for the mini treatments in packs but I am so glad I got to try this! 

Definitely reccomend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment