Monday, May 10, 2010

Orly Sweet 2010: Lollipop

Hi again :)

Tonight I have Orly's Lollipop to show you. 

I was so excited to see this in-store! I purchased the mini Sweet pack which contains a mini of Lollipop, Gumdrop and Lemonade as well as a Top 2 Bottom, which is like a base coat and top coat all in one.

The chemist must have also had the larger sized bottles at some point because there was a full size Pixy Stix (mum got that one :P). Also for my fellow kiwis, Life Pharmacy is having a sale on Orlys at the moment, 2 for 1. Great deal :D

Also a little more exciting news before the review, Essie has hit New Zealand! They are said to be in chemists and Farmers stores. I purchased mine from Life Pharmacy and got a free treatment like top coat or base coat with every 2 polishes bought. The latest collection we have is last years Winter collection with Mink Muffs, Angora Cardi, Chinchilly and the navy and neons.

Ok back to Lollipop!

The formula was a little streaky on the first coat, but evened out fine on the second. I felt it needed three coats to look finished though.

It dried fairly quickly and I have worn it for almost three days now and not a single chip or peel!

Stay tuned for the other Sweet Orlys as well as Essie's Chinchilly and Mink Muffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment