Friday, May 28, 2010

Chanel Les Pops Collection

I am pretty sure almost everyone fell in love at first sight with the promo pictures of these beauties. 

The Les Pops collection is now available in New Zealand and retail for $46 each. I got my lot a little early so I can't give you a release date sorry.

Riviera

Riviera
I wasn't really hyped about this one as I am sure I have something close to this shade. Mum fell in love with it though so luckily I was allowed to share it with you :) Two coats here, almost perfect coverage in first coat. Beautiful formula. Not as blue or deep as Splendeur incase you are wondering.

Mistral

Mistral
I only got Mistral and Nouvelle, but I wore this one straight away. It looks so cute in the bottle. But you do lose the glitter a little once you apply it to your nails. Mistral is a very soft, delicate, feminine shade. I like it. three coats here, it's a little more sheer than the other two.

Nouvelle Vague

Nouvelle Vague
My absolute favourite. It just looks so smooth and... frothy? lol I don't know, it reminds me of Goody Goody Gumdrop ice cream. Two coats here. The formula is honestly the best I have ever come across. Ever.

I absolutely love this collection, it's just so... cute and ice creamy. I am really glad I got them, these are limited so don't mess around if you want one or two! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment