Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pretty Floral


How are we doing today? :)

I saw a design like this somewhere recently. For the life of me I can't remember >_< (Please let me know if it was you so I can give you credit! :) )

Well once I saw the design, I fell in love with it and tried it this morning. As pictured, I used Seasonal Peach for flowers, I'm Ok You're Bouquet for flowers, Done Out In Deco for flowers, Gumdrop for the base colour, Peppermint Patti for the lighter leaves, Jade Is The New Black for the darker leaves and Oooh La La for the white part of the flowers.

I didn't practise beforehand so I was hoping my colour choices would work out well together and I was pleased with the result :)

STEPS:
  1. Paint your nails your chosen base colour.
  2. Dab the corner of the brush onto your nail for the flower. Use a couple of colours and mix them up a bit.
  3. Get your lighter green and make sure you wipe almost all of the polish off of your brush and apply your brush straight down onto your nail. So its like a 90 degree angle between the brush and your nail.
  4. Do the same with the darker green.
  5. With your dotting tool/toothpick/small paint brush apply the white in a small short spiral :)
  6. Apply topcoat!

No comments:

Post a Comment