Thursday, September 22, 2011

OPI Sit Under The Apple Tree


Today I have to show you OPI's Sit Under The Apple Tree from the Retro Fun In The Sun collection 2008.


This is one of my first OPI's that I ever had. I absolutely love how it looks in the bottle. The nails, not so much. It loses a lot of it's green base and looks very gold and yellow. I am going to try this over a couple of polishes to try and make it more bold looking.


The golden shimmer/frost is really pretty in the sunlight.


It even glows when it's not in the sunlight.


I'm wearing three coats in these photos. It's one of OPI's older formulas that was quite thick but applied thin and sheer... Very strange and a little bit hard to control. I have a feeling the rest of the collection was like this, from what I remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment