Friday, September 30, 2011

NFUOh 086



I've got quite a few of these NFUOh posts lined up for you. I think these glass fleck polishes get forgotten about because the flakie polishes get all the attention. NFUOh really do have a great line of polishes.


In this NFUOh series I've found 3 polishes that I think it'd look nice over and I'll be wearing it by itself on the pinky. 

1 coat L-R: 086, Australis Limited Edition 2, China Glaze Electric Pineapple, OPI Roadhouse Blues


My Mum actually bought this polish. I thought she was mad because I didn't think it looked that pretty. What's that old saying? Don't judge a book by it's cover? In this case it's don't judge a polish by it's sparkles.


Clearly mum saw the potential! I absolutely love 086 over the navy creme! You get to see all of the different colours that 086 is made up of; green, gold, I think there's even a bit of blue in there. Absolute stunner.


Here we step it up to two coats. 086 is great for livening up those lime and chartreuse cremes. Still loving it over the navy too. 

2 coats L-R: 086, Australis Limited Edition 2, China Glaze Electric Pineapple, OPI Roadhouse Blues


Here's a close-up. 086 by itself really doesn't look like much but when you throw it on top of another colour, the magic begins.

Feel free to enlarge any of these photos to see the detail more clearly. 

Stay tuned for the rest of the NFUOhs!

No comments:

Post a Comment