Thursday, September 15, 2011

Australis Blue Tiger and NFUOh 053


Here is my original photo and post of Blue Tiger if you are interested, http://nailjuice.blogspot.com/search/label/Australis.


For this manicure I used two coats of Blue Tiger (I forgot how awesomely pigmented this one is) followed by two coats of NFUOh 053. They're like a match made in heaven!


These next few weeks I'm going to be focusing on my NFUOh polishes and trying different combos with them. They always wear so well, I don't like removing them before I have to. Flakies tend to stick to your nail.


These angles seemed to be the only way to show accurate colourings in this crappy weather today. It's really nice to see variations of green, blue, orange, gold and purple through out the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment