Saturday, September 3, 2011

OPI Uh-oh Roll Down The Window



Today I have OPI's Uh-Oh Roll Down The Window to show you! The name has caused a little controversy. Many believe that the name is in relation to a story similar to my Dad farting in the car and having the urgent need to roll down a window. But I think it is supposed to be about when you've been speeding or driving a dunga of a car down the motorway and a friendly policeman wants to pull you over.


I was so infatuated with it, I ordered it without even realising it was the shade that people were up and arms about over the name. I didn't even know it's name until it came time to import my photos and name them. 




I really love this shade. It seems like it came out of nowhere. A somewhat hard colour to come across but then all of a sudden, BAM, every (major) company releases one for Fall/Winter.




I think Uh-Oh is a great color for Autumn, Winter and Spring. Maybe Summer, but it doesn't seem bold enough. 




The formula was A+, nice coverage, smooth and creamy. The bottle does have that weird unmixed look to it, like French Quarter for Your Thoughts  and Roadhouse Blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment