Sunday, September 11, 2011

Opal Manicure



Today I have to show you what I call an Opal manicure! I really love how opals shine, it's crazy, just like flakies. I've been looking at my nails all day. People in my class must think I am an absolute nutter.




For this manicure I used alternating coats of OPI Time-less is More and NFUOh 050. This manicure is quite chunky, (3 coats of 050 and two of time-less) but doesn't it look so dainty and feminine? 




Of course when using a flakie and jelly like this, you can bling it out as much as you like or keep it on the more subtle side of things.


This is the first time that NFUOh's 050 purple tint has actually had some effect on another colour. It gave Time-less a slight blue-pink tone. I'm just so happy with how it turned out.


I'm going to try a few variations of this Opal manicure this week, i'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment