Sunday, October 2, 2011

NFUOh 083


Today I've got NFUOh's 083 to show you. 083 is a red based glass fleck that doesn't contain much of a base colour. So it's ideally used as a layering polish. 083 is mainly red shimmer but also has pink and gold. 


This time around I have layered 083 over bare nail, OPI Sanguine (AKA Royal Rajah Ruby), China Glaze Dress to Kill and OPI Guy Meets Gal-veston.


I think 083 looks stunning over Sanguine and Dress to Kill. It doesn't really look all that exciting just by itself. 


Feel free to enlarge these to see the detail more clearly.


This is two coats shown now. I tried layering 083 between Guy Meets Gal-veston but I think I should have done another coat of 083 on top, just to make it that little bit more sparkly.

More NFUOh posts to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment