Tuesday, October 4, 2011

NFUOh 055


Today I've got NFUOh's 055 to show you. 055 is a sheer green glitter base with orange flakies that shine from red to gold. Sometimes you get a glimpse of blue in the bottle but it's very hard to see it on the nail.


For this experiment I've layered 055 over bare nail, OPI Jade Is The New Black, China Glaze Emerald Sparkle and Sally Hansen Glow.


We're on to two coats here. So as you can see, like a few of NFUOh's polishes, they look quite bland by themselves but when added to something else, they just bring a whole other dimension to the polish!


I am in love with 055 over Emerald Sparkle. It just looks like they were made for each other. The effect of 055 is quite subtle of the like green frost. I do like it over Jade but I think it just pops against the darker green of Emerald Sparkle.


Keep an eye out for more NFUOh posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment