Friday, October 14, 2011

NFUOh 052


Today I have NFUOh's 052 to show you. 052 looks quite navy in the bottle but it's actually quite purpley, like 051. All you need is a blue to layer it over and you can get the same results as how it looks in the bottle.


I decided to layer 052 over bare nail, OPI DS Fantasy, Australis Blue Tiger and Australis Limited Edition 2.


052 went on a little bit uneven over the lime but I did love it over the two blues. Fantasy especially.


We're on two coats here. As you can see 052 is a little bit sheer by itself but can be layered up to be worn alone. Fantasy brings out the green more, Blue Tiger brings out the light blue and Limited Edition 2 the purple side of 052.


Here we get to see the green, blue and purple duochrome a little bit. It's definitely stronger in person, I wasn't able to capture it nicely with my camera.


052 is my most favourite NFUOh polish along with 050. As soon as I did that first swipe over Fantasy, I knew 052 was the one. The only navy with blue and green flakies I will ever need.

More NFUOh posts on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment