Monday, October 10, 2011

NFUOh 050



Next up I have NFUOh's 050 to show you. 050 is an almost clear purple base with blue and green flakies. If you start to layer 050 up the purple base slowly builds up on some colours but doesn't alter others.


Here I have one coat layered over bare nail, Makeup Store Young, OPI Mermaid Tears and Color Club Secret Rendezvous. I chose these three colours because these are the shades that 050 reflects; green, blue and purple. 



I think 050 over these pastels looks really sweet and delicate.



We've got two coats of 050 now. Of course you can do as many layers as you like with 050, the flakies just get more and more intense and you start to lose the base colour more.



I really like how these flakies show variation in colour and you get something different at every angle.



050 is my favourite NFUOh, right beside 052.

Here are a couple of other times of when I've used NFUOh 050 in a manicure:
Layered over Black


More NFUOh Posts coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment