Wednesday, October 12, 2011

NFUOh 046


Now I have NFUOh's 046 to show you. 046 is a red based flakie with orange flakies and shimmer that turn gold. 046's base is quite thick and overpowering. This is one you could wear by itself at two coats but in return quite a subtle flakie effect.


I've layered NFUOh 046 over bare nail, China Glaze Dress to Kill, Color Club Wham! Pow! and Color Club I Always Get My Man-darin. 


046 deceived me! I assumed it was a yellow toned red just from how it looks in the bottle, but by itself it is much bluer toned than when it's layered. I really liked 046 over Wham! Pow! as it gave quite a punch. Dress to Kill gave the perfect result of how 046 looks in the bottle.


046 kind of dries a little bit matte, so you need a topcoat over it to see it's pretty flakies and shimmer.

More NFUOh posts coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment