Tuesday, July 12, 2011

China Glaze Electric Pineapple


I've been lusting after this one since I first set my eyes on it! I was so happy to see that they had one out at the Beauty Expo!


It almost looked a bit neon from other photos I had seen of it, but it definitely isn't! Electric Pineapple is a creamy chartreuse. It does look yellow but certainly has that little bit of lime in it to keep it being a warmer toned creamy yellow.

I think this is as yellow as I go, yellows for some reason make my fingers look tan. As far as formula goes, Electric Pineapple is beautifully creamy and gives great coverage. It doesn't have the usual yellow polish issues.


I 've put OPI's Who The Shrek Are You on my ring finger so you can see the difference. I really love both of these colours, I wish more companies would make mustard yellow and chartruese polishes. I can't get enough of them at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment