Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Nail Trivia Competition!

Nail Juice is so close to having 1200 followers, I thought it was time we celebrated around here!

So what I've done is I've started a new draw or competition for my readers. It's called Nail Trivia and has it's own little tab at the top of Nail Juice! The questions and prizes will be changed each month.

There will be several random drawings for people who get 100% in the quiz and spot prizes for people who get the most wrong or things like that. You are limited to one entry only so please choose carefully!

You will be emailed if you are a winner and your prize will be sent out to you!

I hope you guys have fun! I really love all the support you guys have given to Nail Juice since day one. I can't believe it's almost been four years! Anyway, enjoy the quiz and let me know if something doesn't work right :)

- Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment