Sunday, July 10, 2011

Color Club Get Your Lem-on



Today we have one of Color Club's polishes from their Wicked Sweet collection, Get Your Lem-on. This collection is scented, quite nicely too.


I'm not one for yellows or neons so I'm going to be as rational as possible in this review. The scent in Get Your Lem-on is really nice. I think it smells like lemonade (my fave fizzy drink). It's a very sweet and delicate lemonade though. I didn't think the scent was as strong as Gimme a Grape Big Kiss or Wicked Sweet. It was much lighter.

Get Your Lem-on's formula was alright. I did find it to be a little on the sheer side. You can still see my tips vaguely and this is three coats. It did however have the typical Color Club formula, very smooth and manageable. 

Lem-on also has a faint shimmer, I can't tell if it's blue or green but it doesn't come out too strongly against the neon yellow base. I was thinking that this polish might actually look really good layered over another neon, I will have to try it!


So after all of that, Get Your Lem-on is a good polish, just not for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment