Monday, July 4, 2011

NFUOh 019





This is one of the nudes from NFUOh. I think it was the deepest and more pinker one of which was at the beauty expo, they didn't have the whole NFUOh collection there though.


I've been on the lookout for the perfect nude lately. I have fallen in love with the Lippmann polishes Naked and Glitter in the Air but they are way too expensive to try and obtain. 


I do have my favourite nude MAC Blissed Out, but it's troublesome applying it. It's thick but not completely opaque and chips off quite quickly.  




Thank god for NFUOh! I didn't initially get this for myself, Mum bought it for herself but she didn't really like it that much in the end so she gave it to me. NFUOh actually has a great range of nudes, one of the slightly darker ones might suit her better.




This is three coats here. You could get away with two, I only did three because I didn't wait long enough between coats and started pulling itself away. But you end up with a gorgeous glossy nude in the end. 


Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment