Saturday, July 9, 2011

Swatch of NFUOh 50, 51, 52, 55

From left to right: 55, 52, 50, 51

Here I've done just some quick swatches of the NFUOhs I picked up over OPI Sapphire in the Snow. I picked Sapphire because 51 and 52 have quite a purple base, almost ultra violet like. Of course you can layer them over whatever you want, black, navy, purple, green... I wonder what white would look like?

From left to right: 55, 52, 50, 51
NFUOh 55 looks a little bit christmas-y over the indigo, I think it'd look better over a green or black. Maybe a red if you really want that christmas-y look. It is a clear base with green glitter and orange toned flakies.

NFUOh 52 has a more blue base than 51 and also has the green and blue shimmer with flakies. Great coverage!

NFUOh 50 is pure blue and green flakies in a sheer violet base. I don't really get the point of the violet base as it barely shows. I've tried it over a baby blue and it didn't change the colour at all.

NFUOh 51 is the more red toned one out of this lot. It has a very ultra violet base, red and orange flakies complete with shimmer that shines copper, red and green.

From left to right: 51, 50, 52
You know what's great about these polishes? You can be in any sort of lighting situation and they look amazing. They also look really great when there is or isn't direct light on them. When there is you get a vibrant colour shining on your nails and when you don't you get to see more of the duochrome.

I will do full reviews on each polish shortly, they'll also be shown mattified!

No comments:

Post a Comment