Saturday, May 2, 2009

OPI Colección de España 2009

Wee! I'm always excited when these promo pics come out!

I really like most of these shades, apart from the nude looking one... it doesn't really fit with the other rich colours does it? Any collection with pinks and purples have my heart! I am looking forward to the greeny one too, wonder how similar it will be to their winter one?

This collection was obviously inspired by Spain.



















Suzi Skis In The Pyrenees
, Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow, Manicurist Of Seville (might have to get that one just for the name hehe), Pamplona Purple, Conquistadorable Color (what a name!), Bullish On OPI.




















Barefoot In Barcelona
, Can You Tapas This?, Give Me Moor! (reminds me of the Mocona ads), Pink Flamenco, No Spain No Gain, Ate Berries In The Canaries.

Thanks to pssion.se for the images!

No comments:

Post a Comment