Saturday, May 23, 2009

Shorts Story + In My Back Pocket

Do you know why I love the OPI Paige Brights? It's beacause they are pretty much the colours used on NJ (apart from taupe and the red). So I am really wanting to get that blue and purple soon :D

Here are two that I got from Ronna at Sterling Nails, Shorts Story (pink) and In My Back Pocket (orange).

I have only worn Shorts Story as a full manicure, but took it off because it just didn't look right over gels. They look ok here don't they? :P Two of them came off last night. But they were 2/3 that were still there since last time, so I think it was about time that they got lost.

I used one heavy coat of Zoya's Get Even to hide all my bumps and lumps, followed by two coats of each colour.

They applied really nicely, very pigmented.

No comments:

Post a Comment