Wednesday, May 27, 2009

RBL Square Pants

"Put Me Somewhere I Don't Wanna Be, Seeing Someplace I Don't Wanna See, Never Wanna See That Place Again"

I think I saved all my really favourite songs for last hehe.


Here is Bikini Bottoms counterpart, Square Pants.

I was also not too keen on it, but looking at the photos now... what was wrong with me?! Maybe i'm just lusting after my nails lol.

I used three coats here. Sqaure Pants doesn't really need a ridgefiller like Bikini Bottom.

I'm pretty impressed with Rescue Beuaty Lounge, but they aren't any better than all my other polishes. I think I also read somewhere that all RBL polishes need to be wearable at two coats to wear the RBL name. Don't quote me on that, but these two certainly don't qualify.

Aaaaaaaaand GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment