Monday, May 4, 2009

NJ's Dally

The news made me feel sick tonight. Some stupid.... *refrains from swearing*, people, hacked off some kittens back paws. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!! Seriously, there are some messed up people. Now the kittens have to have their back legs amputated :'( It makes me happy knowing that my cats have never had to experience any sort of cruelty (well maybe having to wait 5 minutes for some cat food).

Please donate to any animal helping associations. They don't deserve to be treated badly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Could you believe that this used to be OPI's Time-less Is More?


This is three coats of Dally. Dally is made up of:
  • OPI Time-less Is More
  • OPI DS Shimmer
  • Essie Mesmerize
I think together they made a really beautiful shade. Mum loved it too, so I tried frankening another but a little different... No holo sparkles and add a wee bit of Misa's Pour Me Something Tall And Strong.

I love this and can't wait to show you the res of NJ's Summer/Springs!

No comments:

Post a Comment