Friday, May 15, 2009

You asked for it!.... Well charlene did :P

These are my new shorties.

Most nails are below the fingertip >_<>

I made sure not to go too close to my hyponichium!

Hang on! Whats a hyponiochium!? I think the easiest way to describe it is the squishy skin under your nail. It always looks like its been soaking in water, you know how you get wrinkly after being in water for awhile? Yeah. It also creates your smile line.

You have to be really careful not to damage it or push it back, as it is your nail's water-tight seal. It keeps out all the baddies, so when theres an opening... hello fungus!

Here I have about 2milimetres of free edge on my nails. The only thing keeping me sane is the lovely long nails I'm going to have in a couple of days!

I wore two coats of OPI's Purple With A Purpose. It is a part of their brights collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment