Saturday, June 27, 2009

Becoming A Nail Tech: Graduation!

Isn't it a great feeling knowing you've finished? I still have a week left of course, I'm still going to go in and just hang out with my classmates, do a little nail art and find a gift for my tutor. But most importantly, what will I wear for Graduation?! Last night I was playing around with colours to match my new dress. I picked out:

Essie Shelter Island


















OPI India Mood For Love



















OPI In My Back Pocket



















OPI Shorts Story



















OPI Party In My Cabana
(index)
So I have all 5 on my right hand, and I am wanting to choose only one pink to go with the blue and orange. I'm gravitating towards India Mood For Love as it seems to be the same sort of hue as the orange and blue.

Then I was thinking to use the wallpaper design from plate M71 in black on top of all the nails. I would show you photos but my significant other has the camera cable n_n; Handy eh. I have heaps of nail art to show you and also that Maybelline Matte, so Monday I will get my lovely cable.

I'll show you the dress material tomorrow, but in the mean time, what do you think? Colours? Konad? Any ideas? n_n

This is the wallpaper design:

No comments:

Post a Comment