Sunday, June 7, 2009

♥~ NAIL ART DAY ~♥

I love my tutor! A whole day of nail art... wow n_nb

I loved every minute of it. Although I only got two designs done, I am very pleased with them.

This first photo is one that the boyfriend took, he told me they were his favourite designs n_n How sweet.

This is one that my mum wants on her nails. I really like this design, but think I could have done something more on the thumb. I couldn't think what so I left it, didn't let myself have the chance to screw it up lol.
What I used:
  • Revlon navy (can't remember name, dark pleasures collection)
  • China Glaze Awaken for the design
  • Konad plate M71 for the design
  • Silver balls
  • White pearls
  • Silver rhinestones

This is one I have fantasised about creating since I saw it in a magazine, then Brooke tried it and it just amazed me. I love anything nautical, anything sailor. I think I might do this on my nails for when it's time to dress up in my seifuku at the comic/game convention!


What I used:
  • Basic white polish for the base
  • OPI On Collins Ave. for the red
  • Revlon navy (don't know the name, one of the dark pleasures)
  • Red rhinestones
  • Gold balls

No comments:

Post a Comment