Wednesday, June 17, 2009

OPI In My Back Pocket NL B88

I am going to re-photograph these photos where I have acrylics on, I really don't think it makes the photo look nice at all. But at least you get to see the colour :D

This is OPI's In My Back Pocket - from the Paige Denim Brights 2009 collection, I also have Shorts Story lined up for you.

I used three coats here, but you only need two. It was just because of the blue glitter in my acrylics that made me need another coat.

I am really happy with the formula so far in Paige Denim Brights, well from the two I have tried :) They are heavely pigmented and go on so smoothly. OPI's best formula yet I would say. It just seems to work so well with the brush.

Isn't it a lovely juicy orange creme? It makes me crave oranges - and I don't even like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment