Friday, February 27, 2009

Essie Shifting Power

This is Essie's Shifting Power from their Winter collection last year. 

This is three problematic coats. I don't know if you can see, but on my pointer finger it shows horizontal ridges I never knew I had! It was like that on all of my nails... So I'm thinking this beast needs a ridge filling base coat to even that nonsense out!

Ok but why was it problematic? Well for one... my bottle seems to have bubbles all through it twenty-four seven. I have left it sitting in the box for days hoping they would go, sadly no. So because of this Shifting Power applies with gazillions of tiny bubbles. Some disappear some don't. 

Another problem we come across... It was very runny and kept pulling it's self off where I had gone over it again for the next coat. 

This is why I have less then 5 Essie polishes, the quality just isn't consistant.

No comments:

Post a Comment