Saturday, February 14, 2009

Yaaaaaaaaay!!!! ♥

Thankyou to Nessa and Nixxy for giving me this award!

Such a nice idea to do for people n_n So I shall do the same!

Here are the rules for the recipients:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Here are the ten I picked! ^o^ (in no particular order)

1. Sterling Nails - Great pics and colours!
2. Clumps of Mascara - I'm not that into makeup, but she has me reading everyday!
3. Nixxy's Nails - a beautiful humour!
4. Polish Pixie - fantastic collection of nubars!
5. Scrangie - great pictures!
6. The Nailphile - beautiful colours!
7. Never Too Much Glitter - She has some fantastic nail art!
8. NOTD - Her ideas and nail art are too amazing for words
9. Passion Des Ongles - I love her photos and nail art :)
10. Nail Art - I really like all the extra effects she gives to her photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment