Saturday, February 28, 2009

OPI Love Will Blossom

I am in love with these glitters... I am thinking of getting the last two...hmm.

Anywho, this is Love Will Blossom. A nice subtle shade of pink with glorious glitter that shines every shade known to (wo)man! Sadly the sun was not out the day I took these so you don't get to see the sparklies. But Love Will Blossom is still very beautiful even when the sun isn't out n_n

Love Will Blossom also has a golden shimmer as well as jam packed with glitter! I used three fairly average coats here. It was quite easy to apply... the removal is the hard part.

For removal I suggest felt and alota remover! Usually I use one cotton pad for a whole hand... with this I used a cotton pad for each nail x_x I think having used felt instead would have helped me greatly.

I wore this for two days and not a single chip! I am impressed n_n


No comments:

Post a Comment