Friday, February 20, 2009

THE WINNER!

'My Sweet Valentine'
What I used: OPI DS Exclusive (this also on tip of ring finger), Konad white tips (except ring figer, this is used as the polka dots), Zoya Asia (red) polka dots and red hearts, pink on ring finger is a mixture of Zoya Asia and Konad white (also the hearts on pinky and thumb is this colour)

'The Anti-Valentine'
What I used: OPI Ink with OPI My Private Jet on tips (except for ring finger), Zoya Asia tip on ring finger and as the heart on thumb. The rose on ring finger is China Glaze Gussied Up Green as the stalk with Zoya Asia as the flower itself :)

Why she won: Her designs just blew me away and really did remind me of valentines. I also loved the use of MPJ on her tips! I have got to try that n_n

Congratulations Cheeky! I hope you enjoy your prizes ♥ I am going to put it together with
some extra goodies in a couple of minutes :D

A special thank-you to Zoya for supplying the awesome polishes as prizes!

The next competition I see in the future looks to be Music themed...
May is NZ Music month so get prepared! Yes... 3 months prior :D

No comments:

Post a Comment