Wednesday, February 25, 2009

OPI I Pink I Love You

Bah! I could't get a decent pic of the hand in normal light as the sun was setting :( But at least in the second pic you can see how much glitter is jammed into these things! And the last pic is very colour accurate, that is what I had all day to stare at, beautiful.

These glitters need three coats as they tend to be quite sheer or have a jelly-ish finish to them. But man these polishes are MADE of glitter!! My first experience with glitter polishes and I am in love with them.

Not is this polish only a extremly gorgeous pink and jam packed with glitter... it has a beautiful pink shimmer too :D As you can see on the thumb pic n_n

I can't wait to try the others!

Holy cow I've already made more posts than half of 2008... D:


No comments:

Post a Comment