Sunday, February 8, 2009

OPI Midnight in Moscow

How's your day going? Mine is already loaded with housework haha so let's get to it! Also a nice one for the Anti-Valentine peeps :D

I swatched most of my vampies the other day and I decided to show you this one first as it is a real stunner. OPI's Midnight in Moscow, from the Russia collection released in 07.

This was three coats as it applied a little unevenly. Although I did have a weird brush, it was like before the brush had been put in the bottle someone had jabbed it about one hundred times on a table. You know, all the bristles bushing out at the end? Ugh, hard to work with.  But look at the pretty result you get from the polish :)

Ok I also have another competition coming up, two actually, Valentines Day! and The Anti-Valentine. So I want to see all your cute or beautifully dark manicures! ♥ There will be a first and second prize for each category. Details to come later today after the housework. But just quickly, it's only open to NZ'ers. I'm sorry internationals :(


No comments:

Post a Comment