Tuesday, February 17, 2009

OPI My Kind of Brown

As sad as I am to move the Tool mani down the  page, I am just as happy to show you this surprisingly stunning shade, OPI's My Kind of Brown.

This was three coats. I found this at a random nail bar in the middle of a mall. It instantly reminded me of bricks and I couldn't leave it there. I am very glad that I got it. 

As you can see, it's not really brown at all... Maybe a red with a bit of brown thrown in? Well thats what it definitely looks like when compared to Little Red Wagon. I did take a photo of the two together but it came out shocking n_n;

When I first tried it, MKOB didn't apply very nicely but I am positive it was because I had no base coat on. I applied some, it went on like butter :D

Alright, I've done a little searching around and I cannot find what collection this is from... are you able to shed some light? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment