Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Japanese Holographics - Grey

While I was away yesterday, visiting the boyfriends new apartment for uni, we went into one of my favourite dollar stores to pick up an eraser for my sister. So we found it, ventured round to the Nail Polish isle and HOLY COW! They had a whole line of holographic polishes!!! I limited myself to two, a grey and a silver.

The application of these polishes was brilliant! I was expecting cheap 'n nasty for something that only cost a few dollars... but these are seriously like OPI quality. They dry really quick too!

What makes these polishes special? I have never seen anything like them. Let's start with the grey, I only know of China Glaze's Let's Do It In 3D that is a grey holo. But this is very chunky compared to this fine holographic. It also has gold shimmer! Truly beautiful. You can't really see it in the pictures here because the sun was well and truly out the holographic pieces tend to be more dominant. But you can see the gold shimmer in the bottle :D

I love how the Japanese go all out for their polishes! I am really looking forward to my trip to Japan ♥

If there are any NZ'ers who would like me to CP these shades to you I would be more than happy :) There was also a baby blue, a gold, a pink, a mauve and a coral-y colour :D Just send me an email at nailjuice@live.com


No comments:

Post a Comment