Tuesday, February 24, 2009

OPI DS Fantasy

Alright guys, I'm away for the day but have some awesome colours in store for you today!

First up is OPI's DS Fantasy. I love love love this. I was afraid that it would be the same shade as Glamour only less holographic... turns out it's a different shade all together! As you can see them side by side on the display palette post.

This is just two coats. The thumb is ONE coat!!! ONE!!! :D

Look how nicely it went on! The gap was so easy to do.

As you can see, Fantasy isn't as holo as it's Designer Series counterparts but its freaking beautiful. 

I added some little stars that I picked up from a Japanese dollar store. Only 50c too :D Although I didn't add topcoat over them because I thought I would be removing Fantasy, but I didn't so they fell of pretty quickly. I mean, it's pretty much a no brainer adding top coat to any little objects that you add to your nail :)




No comments:

Post a Comment