Wednesday, February 25, 2009

OPI Gotta Get Pink!

I am so so so happy with this colour! This is what I wanted Mod About You to look like on me, sadly it just looked like white with a tiny bit of pink and chalk thrown in.

However... this shade, Gotta Get Pink! just blows me away. It is an Ulta exclusive from USA. I am so greatful to the person who was willing to help me get these!

This is three coats. It was a little problematic, only in the way of the brush. The bristles at the end were a little 'bushed' so it made applying it a little difficult, otherwise it is perfect-o :D

I cannot wait to wear the other two pinks, In Sync With Pink and Don't Think, Just Pink!

I have started a new regime in regard to trying new polishes. I can no longer just try it on four nails and take a few photos and then claim it tried. I have to wear it as a full manicure :) It is working really well and also keeps me super excited about those that I have yet to try!

Well I'm off to have some lunch and then konad this pink beast! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment