Sunday, February 1, 2009

OPI Midnight Blue Glitter

Such an odd colour but oh my god, you *have* to look at the bottle pic. It's one of those bottles that you could stare at for days on end!

I did four coats as it apples very sheer and reminds me of Piha's sand. It honestly looks like black gritty sand with blue gems amongst it.

Midnight Blue Glitter came out with Black Satin and Black Onyx in the Tuxedo collection. Long time ago. But I think I saw one e-tailer that has MBG for sale, that was also a long time ago.

What do you think of this polish? I don't think I would like it if it didn't have the amazing blue glitter. Where do I start on the glitter?! It's mainly the blue you can see here but it changes to turquoise, purple and all shades of blue!!

EDIT: Please enlarge the pics, it looks much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment