Thursday, April 23, 2009

Becoming A Nail Technician

Hey guys! I hope you are enjoying the new polishes so far :)

I thought I would just let you know how this course is going for me. It has given me great confidence. I dunno where it came from... I always used to wish the teacher didn't pick me to read or answer a question at school, but on my course, i'm dying to answer!

I have talked to all my class mates and made friends with them, with no problem. And we all seem to get along really well!

I really like this environment. My tutor is so nice, she always finds us a way to learn something we are having trouble one, like the bones in our arms and legs for example lol. I don't think I want to leave or go to university.

All of us are Kinesetic learners, so we need pictures, bright colours, drawings, models, demonstrations and then we need to do it ourselves several times before we learn it. We also get to do a lot of colouring in! I know it all sort of sounds like kid stuff to do, but boy, it works hehe. If only high school had been like this, I would have passed with flying colours lol

I strongly recommend doing a course like this :) If you enjoy it, of course!

Today:
- I bought a second Peppermint Patti. I've worn it three times already, that's a first.
- I learned all of the bones in our feet and leg. Femur, Tibia, Fibula, Tarsels, Meta-tarsels, Phalanges.
- I learned that we have a type of joint in our body where the bones glide over each other, unlike pivoting and the ol' ball in socket.
- I got another sticker on my chart of units that we have to pass.
- I finally mastered the hand and arm massage!


TYPING WHAT I LEARNT THAT DAY HELPS ME REMEMBER :D I CAN'T REALLY STUDY, I JUST SWITCH OFF COMPLETELY, SO THIS HELPS ME GREATLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment