Monday, April 27, 2009

MAC Peppermint Patti

I love love love Peppermint Patti. I can't believe I hadn't posted it yet!

Perfect application, perfect formula, perfect colour for me.

I used three coats here. When I was getting ready to put it on, I had prepared myself for all these streaks people were talking about... but, where were they?

The formula in Patti was fantastic, just the right thickness and opacity. So easy to control, I had close to zero clean-up needed.

Peppermint Patti has gone straight to the favourites pile. I want another ♥

UPDATE: I got another. I have worn it three times already, now four. I can't get enough of it n_n

EDIT: I forgot to tell you what a duplicate of this shade was... OPI Hey! Get In Lime. It has recently been discontinued though :(




No comments:

Post a Comment