Wednesday, April 8, 2009

OPI Japanese Collection 2005 - Nude Comparisons























Yay, Autumn's weather is finally kicking in. It has been raining on and off a lot today with thunder too! I like when it rains, but sadly my nail polish didn't. It didn't dry fully, I suppose it doesn't help when my fingers are as warm as an iceberg.


I had been meaning to compare these three for awhile now. I love all three of these shades, all three are work appropriate and apply quite nicely.

In order from top to bottom:
Have A Tempura Tan-trum
Miso Happy With This Color
Let Them Eat Rice Cake

They are a little streaky on coat number two but three fixes them right up. I tried them over a ridge filler to see if I could do it in two coats, no, ridge filler makes them more streaky lol.

So, if you can put up with doing three coats, they are absolutely perfect.

In the last photo you can see the Tempura is the more yellow toned one, Miso the red toned and Rice Cake being the blue toned one. I am positive that at least one of these would work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment